If you want to find out some best foundation matches I have found for myself, then this post is for you.
I recently purchased the MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation SFP15 in NC44 and I am really enjoying it. Since, the MAC shade reference is one of the most popular shade references out there, I decided to film a video where I show you all the foundations which match me well so that it creates a great reference point for everyone of my skin tone. I have applied each and every foundation on the face so that you get a better idea so I will highly encourage you to check the video before you makeup your mind.
Here, is the list of foundations for your reference.
- Mac Studio Fix Fluid Foundation NC44. Watch Video.
- Mac Waterweight Foundation NC42 *New
- L’Oreal True Match Foundation G7. Watch Video.
- L’Oreal Infallible Pro Glow “Classic Tan”
- Too Faced Born This Way “Caramel”. Watch Video.
- Kiko Milano SMART Hydrating Foundation “Warm Beige 90”
- L.A. Girl Pro Coverage “Tan”. Watch Video.
- Fenty Hydrating Foundation 345. Watch Video.
- Milani Conceal + Perfect Foundation “09A” “09”. Watch Video.
- Hourglass Vanish Stick Foundation
- Sugar Cosmetics Ace of Face Foundation Stick “Mocha” + “Breve”. Watch Video.
- Nykaa Skingenius Foundation Stick “Golden Honey”. Watch Video.
- Benefit Hello Happy Foundation 8. Watch Video.
- Milani Screen Queen Foundation 400. Watch Video.
- Wet n Wild Photofocus Foundation “Caramel”. Watch Video.
- Nykaa SkinShield Foundation “True Toffee”. Watch Video.
- Colourpop No Filter Foundation “Medium Dark 145”
- Fenty Pro Filt’r Matte Foundation 345
- Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Filter Foundation “9 Warm”. Watch Video.