Affordable meets Quality! That’s how I will describe the Colourpop Yes, Please! Eyeshadow Palette. This palette has been launched recently and it certainly has the whole beauty community very excited. It has been restocked once but it continues to sell out.
This palette is going to be restocked again on July 27, 2017 @10am PT. So, if you are interested in getting this then make sure you are on the colourpop website.
I have done a full review and swatch of the palette on my channel, so if you are interested to know my thoughts on this palette then check out the video below.
Here is one more look at the shadows.
Full-Zip: matte warm ivory
Big Cocktails: matte orange
Champs: matte pale peachy nude
Bling: metallic rust
Louie: metallic duo chrome red with a gold flip
Butter Cake: metallic pale yellow gold
Spoiled: matte brick red
Gno: matte burnt orange
Mischief: matte warm yellow
Note to Self: matte warm caramel
Chauffeur: metallic duo chrome bright orange with a gold flip
French Kiss: matte deep red brown
My camera had a hard time focussing on the swatches but anyways here they are. I would highly recommend you to check out the video above for better swatches.
Overall this is a great value for money palette.
- There are 8 matte shades and 4 shimmer shades.
- The mattes are very good quality and are very pigmented and smooth.
- The shimmer shadows are highly pigmented as well. They may feel a little textured on the pan but they blend very smoothly.
- All the shadows have very good pigmentation.
- There are enough transition and highlight shades for deeper skin tones.
- I did not experience any fall out while working with this palette.
- The packaging is cute and sturdy which makes it travel friendly.
- The individual pan size is smaller than regular shadows but we get a lot of shades overall.
In short, I will highly recommend this palette for anyone who likes to work with warm tones shades. This is a very versatile palette and you will be able to create simple everyday looks to very dramatic looks as well.
I hope this review helped.